Copper Sulfate

$6.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.

CuSO4 ~ 26 g. in an 1 oz. bottle

Danger: Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Causes serious eye damage. Suspected of damaging the unborn child. Causes damage to organs through single ingestions as well as through prolonged or repeated exposure by inhalation or dust. Very toxic to aquatic life. Keep out of reach of children.

This chemical is used in the Quantum Stem Set in the following reactions:

-Copper (II) Sulfate + Iron Displacement Reaction

-Reversible Redox Reaction 

-Growing Copper (II) Sulfate Crystals

-Copper (II) Sulfate + Ammonia

-Copper (II) Sulfate Invisible Ink

-Copper Crystals

-Copper Electroplating

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
100%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
F
Fred Dadura
Cuso4

It’s blue